22 Strong Event Series
22 Strong Event Series
9/3/2022 - 9/24/2022
Building Change is hosting the 4th annual 22 Strong event series to honor and support United States Military Veterans. The number 22 is significant to our event because it represents the 22 veterans who lose their lives to suicide every day. Our goal is to support our community of veterans and bring awareness to the charities we support. This year, we invite you to participate in a 22-Day Virtual Challenge, a 22-Mile In-Person Walk, and/or a 2.2 Mile In-Person Walk.
In-person walkers will follow a designated route in St. Charles, Missouri. Food, refreshments, raffles, and speakers will follow this event. Participants who register for the 22-mile walk can walk as many or as few of the miles. Rest stops with bathrooms and fuel will be available every 4-5 miles along the 22-mile route. Shuttles will also be available for pickup anywhere along the route.
Not in town on September 24th? Join us from anywhere by registering for the 22-day virtual challenge. Your registration will provide details on tracking daily miles throughout the event.
In the three years since our inaugural walk in 2019, we have raised over $100,000 that has been donated to local and national organizations who actively help veterans. Past and present beneficiaries of this annual event include FOCUS Marines Foundation, Gateway Blue Star Mothers, Joshua Chamberlain Society, Got Your Six PTSD Support Dogs, Mission 22, Six String Heroes, St. Charles County Veteran’s Museum, and Re-emerge.
We look forward to walking 22 in ’22 with you!
PARTICIPATE: Sign up - https://runsignup.com/Race/MO/SaintPeters/22Strong
- 22-Day Virtual Challenge ($50): September 3 - 24, 2022
- 22-Mile In-Person Walk ($50): Saturday, September 24, 2022 -- check in @ 5:00 AM, walk starts @ 6:00 AM
- LONG Combo ($75): Virtual Challenge + 22-Mile
- 2.2-Mile In-Person Walk ($50): Saturday, September 24, 2022 -- check in @ 12:00 PM, walk starts @ 1:00 PM
- SHORT Combo ($75): Virtual Challenge + 2.2-Mile
SPONSOR: Checks made out to Building change. Contact email@example.com with questions.
Make a one-time donation that will directly support veterans.
- RED: $5,000 (company logo listed on website, t-shirt, and event banner; 10 walk registrations)
- WHITE: $2,500 (company logo listed on website, t-shirt, and event banner; 5 walk registrations)
- BLUE: $1,000 (company logo listed on website, t-shirt, and event banner)
VOLUNTEER: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with interest.
11 Lami Industrial Drive
St. Peters, MO 63304 United States
St. Charles County
Recreation & Sports